Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From Single to Baby Like That!

Well it is hard to imagine that mom and dad have been married 6 months. What am I saying? It is great they have been married 6 months, being that they were pretty much friends and together for oh let's see, YEARS! Nevertheless, it IS hard to imagine that I am on the way. Yep, you read correctly, a BABY! It is fun and exciting but dad says that mom is a bit overboard with things already. Mom, overboard, NEVER! She is not overboard, just organized, planned, and excited. How could she not be?

According to their records, I am already in the 9th week, but they go to the ObGyn next Tuesday to get the official timeline. Mom and Dad already got the positive test from home and doc. So I am well on my way. Mom has been doing well, just cannot seem to keep her eyes open. Tired all the time. Well at least more tired than normal, as dad would say. No real morning sickness or nausea, I have been taking it pretty easy on her. But I do not mind the sleeping, I enjoy it too.

Stay posted, I cannot wait to give you the update mom and dad get next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
~Ms. Gary

Midwify said...

Wow!! Congrats to the soon to be mom and dad!!!