Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THAT'S My Heartbeat?


Well I think Mom and Dad are excited. The doctor put this little instrument and some cold stuff on Mom's belly to try to hear my heartbeat. At first, I tried to trick them, all I gave them was some static. Then after some moving around, the doctor got it. I think Mom was shocked because it was beating so fast. Dad even stood up to come closer to hear, was it really me?

Everyone is really excited now and I think that it started to sink in with Mom and Dad today. I am beginning to grow because Mom keeps complaining that her pants are TOO TIGHT. She cannot even wear her jeans anymore. I have to grow now Mom, come on! Mamaw and Dad helped her get some new clothes and I have a feeling she may be in them pretty soon. The ultrasound is scheduled for March 3, Mom's birthday. How ironic. I cannot wait until Mom and Dad get their first glimpse of me, they are going to fall in love!

0 comments: