Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lots of Firsts . . .

The last week or so has really provided a lot of firsts . . .

It was my first time to go to the festival and parade that Daddy always went to when he was a kid . . .


It was the first time I got to enjoy a sucker (lollipop), and wow, it was good . . .


It was my first time to sit and enjoy my new table and chairs from my Uncle Darren . . .


It was my first time rocking on my rocker Daddy got me at Ikea . . .


It was my first time to have fun with my Uncle Chuck for the weekend. . .


It was my first time to stay away from Mom and Dad . . .


It was the first time that I watched TV in my new pink chair from Mamaw and Papaw . . .


And last but not least . . . It was the first time that I took some steps, my highest so far is 10 . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so proud in her picture walking!

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow! What a week! THey're growing up so fast, aren't they?

Karen Conde said...

love all the pictures and so many firsts, she is really growing fast.