Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Partying Already

Yesterday, I got to attend my first official Halloween party! I was invited by one of Daddy's clients and I was glad because it was fun. They went all out too, there was lots of good food, apple cider, a hayride, haunted house, and lots of fun! Mom and Dad got me dressed up in my unicorn costume and I have to say that I was looking pretty cute indeed. Last Halloween, I was so little that I just got dressed up by Mom and Dad but didn't get to experience it other than that. This year, I can tell I am going to have fun! I already attended my first party, have tickets to Zoo Boo with my cousins, have a playdate on Halloween, and plan to trick or treat that night. I love being able to enjoy things! I know it is hard to see my face, but it is me, I promise!

3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Cute! I can't wait to get Evan all dressed up!

Unknown said...

What a cozy costume! I might like to have one!

Jenn said...

Very cute! Halloween is such a fun holidays with little ones!!