Sunday, November 8, 2009

15 Month Fun!

On Friday, I was officially 15 months old. Yes, a toddler indeed. I love getting into things I am not supposed to, standing on things, climbing on anything I can, and just having fun! On Saturday, I had a play date with some friends and my godbrother at a cool place for only toddlers. It was fun because they had different rooms set up that I could roam around and play in. They had a library and puzzles, market, kitchen area, art area, dress up area, car and train area, theater, and more! It was a lot of fun and I hope Mom takes me back soon. I had a lot of fun because I could run around and roam without Mom or Dad trying to hold me back.





3 comments:

The Lils said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! We love playdates too.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Probably a great place to spend some of these upcoming winter days...and burn off some energy.

Karen Conde said...

Looks like a nice safe place to take children to and meet new friends and just have lots of fun without Mom and Dad having to be right there.