Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

We had RSVP'ed, I had the cutest outfit to wear, and was ready to enjoy NYE at a family friendly party with Mom and Dad! Until ... I woke up Thursday morning with a cough and runny nose. I had been fine but as the day went on, it became clear to us all that I was not getting better! So a change of plans ... NYE with Mom and Dad, some pizza and movies! It's ok though cause I loved being in my pajamas! I got to stay home play, play, play, and watch the snow! Not too bad. Today, it is cheering The Ohio State University football team on to a win so we will have fun in our house :)

We all also made our resolutions and here are mine:

1. Ditch the bottle! (I know, I know, it's only in morning and before I go to bed)
2. Lose the pacifier (I'm only using it when I'm sleepy)
3. Learn to potty (I already can say when I go)

Happy New Year and make it the best! Lots of love. . .

4 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

We had an at home NYE too, and a runny nose and cough must be going around! We're working on getting rid of that bottle as well. Good luck!

casselle said...

Good luck with your resolutions though I am sure you won't need them.

Karen Conde said...

Dick and I always have had a NYE at home. (When in Springboro it was the Holdermans home or ours) Now in Canton it is Dick, Winston and me with snacks and a good program on the TV. Love the quiet and thinking about what the New Year will bring. May it be great happiness for you folks and a healthy year!

Unknown said...

Wishing you a wonderful year!