Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Wish I Could . . .

I sure wish I could go outside and play in the snow before it melts away but just when I thought that I was getting better, another roadblock. I woke up early Sunday morning with a fever and it kept getting higher and higher. Even though Mom and Dad were giving me medicine, it wasn't keeping the fever down for long. We visited the doctor on Monday and she gave me some antibiotic so I hope that I will get better. So in the meantime, I just put my hat on and wish I could be outside playing. I know I look silly but it helps me feel better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This rotten winter will be over soon and you will be feeling good as new. Keep doing whatever makes you feel better, though!

Damon + Maryam said...

Feel better soon!

Karen Conde said...

Just keep wearing your hat sweetie and feel better soon!