Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun

This weekend was a lot of fun! It all started on Friday when I got up early to go have breakfast with the Easter bunny. I met my buddy there and the fun got started. We got to do our Easter egg hunt first and I was pretty good at that. Once Mom showed me how to get started, I was off. I collected my eggs and got to trade them in for a purple stuffed bunny as my prize.


After that, we got to have our pancake breakfast and decorate our cookie. It sure was a lot of fun. The bad part was that when I gave the Easter bunny a hug, Mom didn't get the picture and I would not go back to let her get it. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun. When we got home, I was so excited because Mamaw and Papaw had come to visit.



After hanging out with Mamaw and Papaw that evening, we all got some sleep to prepare for our day on Saturday. We had plans to go to the zoo for a special Easter event as well. But when we got there, there were so many people, they had closed the entrances until later because they were too full. We were so disappointed because we were meeting my cousins there. Since we had already planned to come back to my house afterwards, we left the zoo and came home. Once we got home, we ate and Mom had planned an Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun with my cousins. There was even goodies inside the eggs we found.


After that, I got to open up my Easter basket from Mamaw and Papaw. It was full of great stuff as always! Once my cousins had left, I kept the Easter egg hunt late into the night. Mom and Mamaw kept hiding them around the house so I could have more fun.


This morning, we got up for breakfast and Mamaw and Papaw had to head home. I was so sad! I got to open up my basket from Mom and Dad which had lots of stuffed animals in it. Dad took me to some friends for dinner and I got yet another basket full of fun stuff. It was so much fun and I am sure I will crash tonight. I just hope that everyone else out there got to enjoy family and friends and celebrate the holiday as wonderfully as I did! Happy Easter.

1 comments:

Karen Conde said...

Looks like we had lots and lots of fun and soooo many eggs. So much family and friends to love.