Saturday, July 31, 2010

Picture Time

Yesterday was the day that we had set up for my 2 year photos. There is a key part of that sentence too - the 2 year part! I really gave the photographer the flux, he soon became to realize that I was now in charge of this photo shoot. Since it was my 2 year we decided to try to get a family shot. This proved to be easier said that done early on. The photographer got Daddy situated and wanted me to sit on his lap but I wasn't feeling that set up and decided that I was sitting on the floor! So we positioned everyone else around me. We did ultimately get a pretty decent family shot . . .


And that was only the beginning . . . it got even more challenging in getting my individual shots. I made silly faces, hit at the photographer who was trying to get me to smile, and much more. Here are some of our favorites.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Could never even tell the photo shoot was tricky...ADORABLE photos!

Karen Conde said...

Love the pictures, Happy Birthday Evie. Love, Love the dress. Parents look good too!

Damon + Maryam said...

SOOO Cute! Makes me want more pics of Evan. If only I had the time!

Dassow Mommy said...

I don't know you, I just happened upon your blog, but I wanted to tell you your daughter is adorable!