Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Weekend With Some of My Favorite People

This weekend was an absolute blast! On Saturday morning, two of my favorite people came into town - Mamaw and Papaw. We had so much fun planned for the weekend and I am glad that they were able to make it to share with me.

On Saturday afternoon, we hung out and got really rested for an exciting evening. We had tickets to the Zoo Boo at our local zoo. Since the zoo is one of my favorite places added with candy and dressing up, I knew we could not go wrong. I got all ready in my costume, the "be-raffe". My godbrother and neighbors also joined us. It was so much fun and I could not believe all of the people! We had so much fun as you can see from the pics.



After an exciting evening, we took it easy today, and after my nap, we headed out to a farm nearby. We had never been there but I have to say that I would love to go back. They had a play area for kids, animal petting, a pumpkin patch, corn maze, donut and cider hut, and well you get the point. I played for a while on the John Deere tricycles then had some fun with the animals. I waited in line for the hayride and was so excited to ride back to the pumpkin patch. As soon as we almost got to the pumpkin patch, the skies opened up and it poured on us. So we skipped the pumpkin patch and rode back. Don't you know that when we got back to the front, the rain had stopped and the sun was back out. Of course! I was able to get a pumpkin after all and enjoy some awesome cinammon donuts and apple cider. Such a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Karen Conde said...

Good to see pictures of Grandma and Grand pa. Looks like all of you had great fun.

Unknown said...

So cute...and your parents look great!