Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tae Kwon Do

Mom and Dad signed me up for a Toddlers' Tae Kwon Do Tumbling class. We have been working on rolls, hops, kicks, punches, jumps, etc. It is pretty fun considering during the first week, I would not participate at all. I am a girl who needs to be familiar with people so now I am really moving along. I got my 3rd stripe on Saturday and hope I get my next belt by the end of the session. I have 3 more weeks until the end of this session and then I can sign up for the winter session. It is really helping with my gross motor skills and I am really getting the hang of stuff.


4 comments:

The Lils said...

Uh Oh, I'm scared of little of Evie!

Karen Conde said...

Look out for Evie!

shabd said...

cute baby

internet meme blog said...

She's gonna be a good fighter when she grows up :)