Thursday, May 22, 2008

27 Week Appointment


Well Dad and Mom went to their usual appointment with the doctor yesterday and all checked out great. The doctor said that all measurements are right on track and things are still progressing nicely. When the doctor checked my heartbeat, it was simple. As soon as he put the equipment on Mom's belly, we heard it instantly. The doctor said it was beating strong. We are very excited about the progress; Mom's belly continues to grow, because I am growing. I am pretty active right now too while I still have a little room to move. Mom goes next week for blood work and glucose test so we will keep you posted on that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We think about you all everyday and are so happy things are going well!

Liz said...

Good to hear! Keep growin' little one!!

Damon + Maryam said...

Good to hear things are going so well. I more week and you'll enter the third trimester. You're almost there!