Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Day of Rememberance on Memorial Day

Yesterday, we all took a chance to remember those you have given their lives for us. It was a day in which my Mom told me about both of her grandfathers who had fought in wars and have since passed, as well as my FriendDaddy who is still living in Alabama. I was fortunate enough to go to two Memorial Day parades and even had an outfit to show my support. I enjoyed waving my flag and showing my support at the parades. The band was my favorite part of both parades, I enjoyed hearing them play because as you all know, I love music. All in all, it was a wonderful day to spend with family and remember those from my family.

3 comments:

The Lils said...

I love that she is waving the flag! How adorable is she?

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Karen Conde said...

Love your red, white and blue. She is too cute.