Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pulling Up

This week I have really begun to get serious about trying to walk. I am pulling up on everything. Even when I sit with someone, I am climbing all over them just to try to pull up and stand. I love standing. When Mom or Dad has me sit down, I do not like it at all and sometimes even whine. Earlier in the week, Mom was working in the living room while I was playing with the music center. In only a couple of minutes, she looked up to see me standing and holding on to to the top of it. Last night, Mom was determined to catch me in the act. She did - take a look! I have a whole routine: 1. Sit and play for a minute 2. Push the center away 3. Post up on my knees 4. Stand almost 5. Stand and squeal





2 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow! What a big girl. She'll be walking soon. She needs to visit Evan and teach her a few things.

Unknown said...

What a big girl! Watch out Mom and Dad...she'll take off any moment now...and then there's no looking back!