Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swimming in My Pool

One of my favorite things this summer is swimming in my pool! I absolutely love it. Now, yes, you may have heard that the first couple of times, I wasn't so thrilled but I think that was because the water wasn't as warm as I like it. Once Mom got the temperature thing down and put my bath toys in the pool, I was having a ball. I figured out that I can splash Mom, crawl in the pool, and even stand if I wanted to. I am really loving it now. We even went to Dad's friend house to swim in a really big pool and that was a blast too! I think the pictures will speak for themselves!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking too good in your hat! Pool time is so fun!

Damon + Maryam said...

Evan loves her pool too! The must get together to "swim" soon.

Karen Conde said...

Love the swim outfit, she looks too cute in a hat. Have a wonderful summer of fun!