Sunday, December 6, 2009

16 Months Old

Today I turned 16 months old. Hard to believe! Although it wasn't the best day to celebrate, we tried to have fun! I had a rough night on Friday night and we just stayed in the rest of the weekend to fight my fever and running nose. I am starting to feel better finally today but we will have to see how it goes tonight.

So I bet you are wondering what I am up to now that I am 16 months old? Well I am up to a lot! A whole lot! I got a new guitar today that Mom and Dad caved in and gave me early. I am not mad about it because I am pretty happy that they couldn't wait until Christmas. I have been playing with that today because one of my favorite things is still music. I love it! Here are some of my other favorites and milestones . . .




FAVORITES:
*Music - of any kind! I just love music!
*Dancing - I dance to anything, music, commercials, videos, cartoons, anything!
*Dora - yes, I have found Dora! I like Diego too but Dora is my favorite right now!
*Yo Gabba Gabba - the show and music - Dad bought me the soundtrack and it is so much fun!
*Grilled cheese and bananas - my favorite meal right now!
*Taking baths - they are still so much fun!
*Running around - outside or in the house, it doesn't matter!
*Christmas tree and lights - I love when Mom turns on the lights in the house
*There is so much more that we cannot even think of right now!

MILESTONES:
*Running full force - no more walking unsteadily or like Frankenstein, I am on the move!
*Cutting a new teeth or two at least every week - I know finally!
*Climbing stairs - look out too, I am fast!
*Since I have completed my major ones, it is hard to name all the new things that I do! I am sure I am forgetting so much more!

I am just loving the holidays and enjoying my family! We have a lot of fun and are amazed that it has been 16 months!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are keeping Mom and Dad busy...fun!

Damon + Maryam said...

Wonderful! And I love the new do!

Karen Conde said...

Now you know what "off and running" means to Mom and Dad. Sounds like you are all as a family having so much fun. I love music too and still play in a community band (four Christmas concerts this season) and going to one concert at Kent State tonight and one next Friday. Have a wonderful holiday.