Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving Thanks!

Well we know that we are a bit behind, but I would like to give thanks to God, my mom and dad, grandparents, other family, and friends. I would like to also give thanks for being able to spend time with family over the holiday! I always have so much fun!

During the beginning of the holiday, Granny P came up and stayed with me and even watched me while Mom and Dad embarked on the Black Friday deals. I certainly hope they found some really good stuff for me. I am sure they did!

On Saturday, we went to Uncle Da's house to visit and go to his first game as BB coach at his school. It was fun to visit with everyone and play with all my cousins. I came back and slept sooooo good. Too much fun!

Check out me and my cousins in the great shirts my Uncle Da got us to support his team . . .

2 comments:

Casselle said...

love the matching T shirts.

Unknown said...

We are all so blessed and it's wonderful to stop and give thanks for all the people we are blessed by!