Thursday, May 6, 2010

21 Months Old

Well I am now officially closer to 2 years old. Much to my parents dismay, I am already acting much like a two year old. I have begun to hit those "terrible twos" as they call them. Mom and Dad have really had to step up their game with the discipline because I am really working them :)

I am really enjoying this spring weather and absolutely love being outside. If it is nice outside, I come home from school and go right outside to play. Sometimes we even have dinner outside because it is the only way that I will eat. Overall, I am doing alright!



Some of my favorites are: Being outside doing anything, wearing my bike helmet around the house, playing with my baby dolls, putting on Mommy's shoes (especially heels), jumping on the couch, climbing on everything

Some of the new things I can do are: repeat any word you say (watch out!), communicate on the phone, wash myself, sit in my booster seat (I don't like the high chair anymore), and much more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Come visit us! We have lots of space for outside stuff ;)

Casselle said...

Ah yes I remember when my sweet babies who use to "yes mommy" or "ok" to all requests learned that they had an option and begain opting out of things.

Damon + Maryam said...

Evan doesn't like the high chair either. She only wants to sit in the bar stools next to her brothers. Soooo dangerous!

Karen Conde said...

She is so cute and yes she will work both of you, especially her Daddy!