Thursday, May 27, 2010

That Time of Year

This has to be my most favorite time of the year! Yes, my allergies bother me, the mosquitoes are out, and it is hot, but that is all worth it. I just love being outside. As soon as Mom pulls up with me from daycare, it is not even an option to go inside. Mom changes clothes, grabs us a snack, and we are heading outside. I have some fun things in the backyard so it is pretty cool. Yesterday, I spent almost 3 hours straight outside. Mom makes sure I get my liquids but I think she and Dad have just come to realize that going inside is going to be a fight. Once I get in and get settled, I am ok of course, but I am just so hurt to have to come inside.



Sunday, I went to hang out with my aunt, uncle, and cousins and played outside at their house. It was so much fun and every evening when I get home, I play outside at my house. Mostly, I like to be on my swing but also like to play (actually throw) in the sand, slide, go for walks and wagon rides. I am having so much fun and cannot wait until Mom is off for the summer so we can get into a lot of activities, all outside of course :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what summer is all about! Enjoy the awesome weather!!