Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

This weekend was such a blast! We only wish that we could have put flowers on my great grandparents grave site but at least Mamaw did that for the family since we are in another state.

It was fun-filled with family and lots of great weather. On Friday, we went for a family bike ride and it was a blast. When we pulled back up to the house, I just cried. I was not ready to be done with the ride. It was just too fun but maybe that was because Mom had to do all the work :)


On Saturday, we got up bright and early so Dad packed me in and we all went for a refreshing, morning bike ride. I just loved it! While I was napping, I got the best surprise! Not only did I wake up and Mamaw and Papaw had stopped by but they also brought me a play house for outside. I spent most of the rest of the day in the play house. That was really cool for them to bring it and set it up! They are the best!



Later that evening, I took a break from the fun and the heat to relax inside with my babies. Once my cousins got here, we ordered pizza and and had a good time. Pizza is always good for me.


When Sunday approached, I was so excited. I had really been looking forward to my cousins' birthday party! I had picked out some pretty cool gifts and was excited to see everyone. While I was there, I got to visit, ride the swing, swim in the pool, and enjoy lots of good food. I fell asleep before we got to the end of their street to drive home.




On Memorial Day, me and Mom and Dad went to the zoo. The peacock was right in front of me when she opened her feathers, it was so cool! I also really liked the flamingos. I guess it was a bird kind of day. Mom and Dad forgot their camera so we have just put these memories in our head - until next time.

Tuesday was back to the usual so naturally we were all very tired, well kind of. I was not too tired to play out back at my house most of the evening. What a wonderful weekend with memories and family!

2 comments:

The Lils said...

looks like you had a blast! So happy you enjoyed your weekend. Love the playhouse, I am sure it will get many years of love.

Karen Conde said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and the house is great for playing with friends and dolls.