Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

My dad is the best! We hope that all the fathers have a wonderful day. I guess that I am bias but my dad is pretty great. We do lots of fun things together but perhaps my favorite is when he gets home from work. As soon as I see Dad pull up from work, I jump up and down at the front door. That is because when he gets home I also request "swing Daddy" because he swings me around high in the air. It is so fun and is kind of special because it is only between me and my daddy.

On Father's Day, we took Dad for pictures and then went to dinner. It was so fun and I love getting dressed in my picture outfit. I was not cooperative for pictures but dinner was a blast. Dad and I had fun and did our "pound" while we waited for our food. I even got a balloon! What a great day for Daddy!

3 comments:

The Lils said...

The pound pic is too cute.

Unknown said...

Such a daddy's girl...cute!

Karen Conde said...

She is a Daddy's girl. How fun!Love the picture outfit.