Thursday, June 17, 2010

Visiting College

Yesterday I got to visit Mommy and Daddy's alumni college. Mom and Dad both went there for the undergraduate degrees, Mommy's masters degree, and Daddy finished his last class this week for his master's degree. I am so proud of him. He was able to do it with me around, I am not always the most cooperative :)

It was such a nice day! Dad had to return books so we walked around the campus, had lunch there, and just enjoyed each other. Mom said that the campus gets nicer each time she goes there and I really enjoyed it too. I really enjoyed University Park and the water. I had to hold close to Dad though because I was very tempted to take a walk right into the water. I am already preparing myself for college to be either a pilot or a dancer. We will see . . .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to see part of Mom and Dad's history!