Friday, February 25, 2011

A Little Behind . . .

Well we are a little behind but a few updates are overdue . . .

We recently went to see Sesame Street Live with Elmo. It was super special because Mamaw and Papaw came up too. It was a lot of fun and Papaw even bought me a souveniere. I love it! It was so much fun!



This past week, I got strep throat and it was a hard week because all I wanted to do was sleep. It was also hard on Mommy and Daddy because this week was their Winter Break. I am sorry I got sick because it really wasn't much of a break. We are happy to report that I am feeling much better but still not eating too much. I am sure that will come around.



During my time at home, Daddy and I were being so silly - I wouldn't let Mommy do my hair because I just did not feel up to it - so I went with the natural look. Daddy thought he would cheer me up by putting on his old wig.



Tonight, I tested for my purple belt in Tae Kwon Do - so yes, I am now officially a PURPLE BELT in Tae Kwon Do. I got a little shy by all the people there to test but I was proud to step up and bow to get my new belt.


6 comments:

The Lils said...

The father daughter fro is a classic! I love that pic.

Coach Handbags said...

cheap new era hats|Replica Handbags|Wholesale Coach Handbags|Cheap Jordan Shoes|Cheap Handbags|Cheap Five Fingers Shoes|Wholesale Flat Irons|Cheap Puma Shoes|Cheap Lauren Polo Shoes|Nike Air Max Shoes|Nike Air Jordan Shoes|Nike Free Running Shoes|Nike Blazer Shoes|Nike Dunk Shoes|Nike Shox Shoes|Nike Shox running Shoes|

jennifer anderson said...

love the wig! she's a little sweetie.

Whitney said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :)

whit B. said...

Very cute lol

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com