Monday, April 11, 2011

Hanging with Mommy

This weekend, Daddy had a lot to do with work and other projects, so it was a Mommy-Daughter kind of weekend. We had a lot of fun shopping and getting our nails done. It was the first time I had ever had them done in the shop with Mommy so it was kinda a new experience. Of course, I had to get purple! I sat so still and everyone was impressed with how still I sat. I guess they didn't know that Mommy does my nails all the time at home, at my request. It was a nice fun weekend together. To finish it off, we went to get "pink" ice cream.




3 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like you guys had fun on your mommy-daughter weekend!

new era hats said...

The Yankees closer confirmed that wholesale new era hats he suffered a torn footballanterior cruciate NBA ligament in his NFLright knee, as well as a partially NHLtorn meniscus, in a batting practice mishap on Thursday. At the very new era caps least, the new era hats all-time wholesale hats saves wholsale new era hats leader is Coach Handbags expected nfl jerseys to miss the nike nfl jerseys rest of cheap hats the 2012 new era hats season.

NoƩmie C. said...

Very Cute !