Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Pajamas and Packing Preparations

Don't I just look adorable in my Christmas pajamas? This is a pair that my cousin gave to me; they are nice and comfy and warm so I thought I would give them a try. I have a special pair from Mamaw and Papaw also that I will be wearing on Christmas Eve so look for more pictures to come.



We are preparing to leave on Monday for sunny Florida. At least that is what we are hoping for! It is my first plane ride, so Mom and Dad have been carefully planning how to manage all the luggage items that I have to take. I have the largest suitcase of all, stroller, carrier, and car seat. WOW! Dad already said that I am a diva! He even got me my first shoes and I will take them on the trip. There sure is a lot of preparation for a girl on the move! Keep you posted!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our boys are world-class travellers. Of course, Evan's first flight was at 4 weeks - for a very special wedding! ;) Evie will do great at this age - I'm sure you've heard - take-off will be worst, for her ears. Have a bottle or pacifier ready for her to suck on during take-off. Otherwise it's not too bad. I would "plane-side" check the car seat/carrier. If there happens to be an empty seat by you you can put her in that and put it in the seat. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Lils said...

Your first trip is always the one with the most amount of stuff. Once you go away you know what you can did without and what is a must. Hope you have lots of fun in the sun.

Damon + Maryam said...

Have a great time! Love the shoes BTW. She's really following in her parents footsteps. Soon she'll have a shoes closet of her very own. ;)