Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do You LIke My Hat?

Yes,I know. It is still a little big, but doesn't it look cute? Mom and Dad can't seem to find me a winter hat anywhere so I got this one. Sure, I have plenty of hats but not winter hats. I guess Mom and Dad didn't realize they had to start so early to get me a great winter hat. Never to be let down, Mom and Dad searched until we finally found a great set. Yes, it is still a little big but it works! Mom thought I looked pretty cute in this one but we will be sure to show you the new one once I try it out!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Awesome hat! Since Evie has the best dressed parents ever, I'm sure she will have the cutest wardrobe ever!

Unknown said...

Adorable! You don't have to sacrifice fashion for function!

Damon + Maryam said...

Love the hat. It is really hard to find small, cute baby hats fro winter, Evan just wears the hood to her Roca' Wear Snowsuit.

The Lils said...

OMG,I had the same problem getting hats for both of the Lil's! What's the deal wtih infant winter hats?