Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Papaw's 60th

Over the weekend, we traveled to visit with family for my Papaw's 60th birthday party. We planned a surprise party for his 60th and we pulled it off really well! He had no idea! It was a lot of fun because I got to visit with Mamaw and Papaw, my aunts and uncles, and cousins. We all gathered at Mamaw and Papaw's house for the weekend. On Saturday night, we had everyone surprise Papaw and meet us at his favorite restaurant. I really enjoyed meeting some more of my family for the first time. I had a lot of fun!





While I was at Mamaw and Papaw's house, I got to explore the playroom. They have everything you could imagine. A whole room of their house is dedicated as a playroom for the kids. My favorite toy of the weekend was this car that my cousins pushed me around it. I think maybe I might need one of these! I had tons of fun and I cannot wait to visit with everyone again soon.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! And I definitely think you need your own car!!

The Lils said...

She looks like such a big girl in that car!