Sunday, March 22, 2009

Playtime and Projects

Projects never seem to end at my house but it surely is a good thing that I have plenty to do. You may remember seeing my activity center before but now I am sitting up and playing with it. I still love the lights and the music. It was nice to have something to do while Mom put up some shelves in my room. I was pretty sure that my room was done when I got here, but Mom and Dad insist that there is more to be done. I was developing quite a collection of books and pictures so Mom decided it was time to complete the project of the idea she had over a month ago. I had a lot of fun with my activity center and watching Mom put the shelves up. They turned out pretty nice and the great part about it was I just had to play! Wow, what a life!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big girl! And I LOVE those shelves and all the colors!!!

The Lils said...

Shelves are a must in any child of a teacher's room.

Erica said...

Love, love, LOVE the walls. You should go into business. Does that baby ever stop smiling? She is too cute.