Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visit with Mamaw and Papaw

This past weekend, Mamaw and Papaw came for a visit. They are preparing for a trip over the Easter holiday so they wanted to make sure to visit and get time with me. Since it was our "Easter weekend", I got to open up my first Easter basket. Mamaw is pretty clever though; instead of putting all my goodies in a basket, which I may not use, she put my stuff in a bucket (complete with shovel) so that I can get ready to play outside. It will filled with lots of my favorite baby foods, formula, toys, and other goodies. Mom and Dad even had a small bag of candy hidden inside. It was such a nice time to see them both. I cannot wait until next time . . .




4 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

So adorable. Look at those long lashes!

Unknown said...

Your Mamaw is pretty clever! I know it was really nice to see them right now!

The Lils said...

Hope you have a great first Easter!

Karen Conde said...

Love to see the pictures of Mamaw and Papaw, one of the couples we miss seeing in Springboro. Mamaw has such great ideas for gifts.
Have a Happy Easter