Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! Remember what the season is all about! Since I am not quite old enough to know about all of that yet, let me tell you about my Easter basket from Mom and Dad . . . It was pretty cool and I love surprises (and the camera).


This is when I first got my Easter basket today . . . I was pretty excited


I just dug right in . . . and even thought it would be cute to wear it


What happened, it is empty . . .


My straw and sippy cup that I just love already . . . and all my other stuff I dumped out of the basket!


My new duck bathtub that I will try out tonight . . .

What a fun day and a great 1st Easter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like she had fun. Happy Easter!

Karen Conde said...

Evie I love your pink basket and hope you like your tub duck. Easter is so much fun with little ones to watch and enjou.