Friday, April 10, 2009

My First Visit to the Zoo

Today was my first visit to the local zoo. I was pretty excited as we walked into the park; I kicked and kicked at my stroller. Mom and Dad thought that I would really enjoy the animals since I love watching our dogs so much. I had a few favorites but Dad says I am just like my mom, I am more of a people watcher. I rolled aroound in my stroller for a while and then Dad put me in my carrier to go back and hit all the spots that we couldn't take the stroller into. My favorites of the day were the penguins and the fish in the large aquarium. I loved watching the penguins jump into the water and swim quickly by us. The fish were just fun because of the colors. Even though it was a little cool and not all the animals were out, we had a great family day out and I look forward to more visits there.

2 comments:

The Lils said...

We love the zoo!! Looks like you had a fun time.

Unknown said...

The zoo is one of our favorites!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy many more visits!