Monday, February 8, 2010

18 Months Old

I have officially hit the Toddler Days. I turned 18 months old over the weekend and it feels great. I am not so sure how it feels to Mom and Dad, but to me, it is a lot of fun. Now that I am 18 months old, I am up to a lot! Here are some things that I am up to . . .

FAVORITES:
*Watching Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora on television
*Playing with my baby dolls and feeding them
*Playing in my Dora tent
*Climbing on everything
*Chasing Dad around the house
*Playing with toilet paper (don't ask)
*Opening and closing doors
*Sweeping the kitchen
*Helping Mom load the dishwasher
*Singing and dancing
*And much, much, more

MILESTONES:
*Running
*Climbing
*Talking all the time - I know lots of words and can repeat almost anything
*Telling Mom and Dad when I pee or boo-boo in my diaper
*Sitting on the potty (although no action yet)
*Talking on the phone
*Feeding myself with a fork and spoon




These are the only things we can think of right now but I am sure there is more. I am a busy toddler, always getting into things, wanting my way, and trying to get away with things! The real fun has begun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She really has that toddler "look" now...the baby face has started to disappear. Such a big lady!

Karen Conde said...

She is so cute and changing every time I get on this blog. Mommie has a good helper. What fun Mommie and Daddy must be having watching this sweetie growing up.