Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Routine Kind of Girl

I have my certain ways about me, my certain routines and all - but, this is one that I have started lately that is pretty fun. No one really understands it but me but who needs to understand everything I do?

It all started because my potty is in the bathroom now and I like to go in and sit on it. Because I have started this routine, I have become very interested in toilet paper. Now each time I go in the bathroom, I have to pull out the toilet paper holder, unload it, stack it neatly, and then reload it again. I have gotten pretty fast at it too but finally, Mom caught me in the act and found it hilarious. Ii am just getting used to helping out with the chores but I don't think Mom and Dad see it yet.






1 comments:

casselle said...

aren't kids just the funniest things ever?!