Monday, February 1, 2010

What a Weekend

I had such a blast this weekend that I refused to go to sleep last night. Yes, refused. I screamed, snotted on myself, pulled my hair, plugged my nose, everything I could not to go to sleep. Since I had been sick, going to sleep was so easy, I wanted to go to sleep, get some rest because I was well on my way to recovery. Now, well it is a different story. I have so much fun playing that I can't stand going to sleep.

This weekend was too much fun because last night, I WAS NOT GOING TO SLEEP! This weekend was my cousin's birthday party and as you can imagine, there were lots of other kids for me to play with. We played dress up, we ran around, played blocks, watched cartoons, played Geotracks, and just had an all around good time! So much fun that I crashed the entire drive home. It was a Monster truck theme, which I do not know much about, but it was fun nonetheless because I got to play until I just fell out!

Mom and Dad just gave up on the screaming and no sleep antics last night and let me go until I crashed. I felt it this morning though because I was quite the grumpy bear! I didn't want to get up, get dressed or do much of anything. Once I got to school though, I cheered up when I saw my friends. It turned out to be an okay day. I am trying to decide now about tonight?

3 comments:

Karen Conde said...

I think your little girl has fully recovered and wants to make up for lost time at the expense of her parents. Just enjoy and think of how worried you were when she was in the hospital. She will tire out.

The Lils said...

I know the feeling, thats how Lil Suga is when she is sick. Just the sweetest snuggly thing ever and then when she gets sassy or won't take a nap we know she has recovered.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back in action!