Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Faire

Today, Mom, Dad and two of their couple friends, went to the local Baby Faire that was in town. We had a good time. We walked around to see the items that they had for display. Mom and Dad saw most of my theme throughout the room. Since they are using the rainforest theme, the show had the entire line, plus a really cool backdrop. Now if they could only paint that, I would have the best room around! But Dad already has a great plan for the room so I am sure it will look even better! Mom found a great book called, "All About Baby" which she will use to keep track of all of my important milestones.

My godbrother joined us for the Baby Faire and then we all went to lunch. We enjoyed catching up. Mom really enjoyed seeing her friend who is also pregnant with a baby and due a month after I am. Thay all try to look out for one another so I cannot wait until all the babies get to hang out too. Right now, it is only my godbrother, but pretty soon, I will be here and my friend who is due a month after me. Dad is getting pretty good with the kids and I think he is excited.

3 comments:

The Lils said...

A baby fair is a great place to get ideas and see what's new in the baby world. Sounds like you guys had fun.

Damon + Maryam said...

I had such a great time with you guys on Saturday. We'll have to get together again soon.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! And I know Daddy & Mommy will have your room looking great!