Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Still Growing. . .

Today we had our 24 week appointment and all is still well. Mom thought that she was supposed to have her glucose test but the doctor decided to do it in 3 weeks. Dad was happy because after less 5 minutes, we were in the room (not like the hour it took last time of waiting in the waiting room). The doctor checked my heartbeat and I am still going strong. The heartbeat sounded good and Mom and Dad always love hearing it. The doctor also checked Mom's uterus and everything is right where it should be. The books all say that Mom's uterus is about the size of a soccer ball. Dad thinks that is not true, but Mom tells him it has to be with the way she goes to the restroom every half an hour. All in all, we got a good report, I am still growing and my heart is beating strong.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is kind of crazy all the "facts" the doctor gives about how your body is making room for baby. I hear you on all the restroom breaks! I promise there were times the boys were pushing on my ribs and bladder at the same time! But it's all worth it to hear that heartbeat and get a positive report from the doctor.

Damon + Maryam said...

I'm so glad everything is going well for you. Time is really flying by.

Liz said...

WOW 24 weeks already! Over halfway there! These next couple months will be so much fun cause you'll really start feeling him/her move more...SO EXCITING!