Saturday, November 22, 2008

Grabbing . . .

I am at the point now where you have to look out! I am on a mission to grab anything I can. Now, I cannot move too great yet but I scoot myself enough to get to what I am trying to get. Mom has been working with me to grab at toys and well she did it now! I grab alright. And since I am a slabber machine, everything goes in my mouth. Mom and Dad are working to make sure anything in my reach is able to safely go in my mouth. I have a few toys that I like to play with and this is one that is the easiest for me to grab and take straight to my mouth! Look out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Go ahead, little one! You keep exploring everything around you...and keep Mom and Dad on their toes!

Damon + Maryam said...

You really are maturing! I'm sure mom and dad have lots of delicious toys for you to chew on.

The Lils said...

Make sure those toys that go in your mouth aren't made in China...Bad lead paint on toys!

Erica said...

That little girl is keeping you busy!