Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Territory

I have embarked on new territory this weekend. On Saturday, Dad was out running errands and Mom needed to wash up some bottles. She put me in my rainforest bouncer, which I love, and took a chance at turning on some cartoons. Aunt S said that I had enjoyed the Baby Einstein DVD so Mom took a jab. It worked! I had a blast and really enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess I get that from my Cousin S.



Mom and Dad got excited about that but I had more in store for them. Since I have recently transitioned to my crib, Mom and Dad took some time to put my mobile together today. Again, Mom thought, hmmm, maybe I would be able to watch the mobile and listen to the music to float on to sleep. She put me in my crib, turned on the Bach, which was okay. Then she tried Mozart, okay too. But that Beethoven, well I really like his music, it relaxed me right to sleep. Running the chance of waking me up from my major milestone nap, Mom snapped a picture to document my feat! What a great nap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! Sounds like you definitely have your own sense of what you like and don't like. And such a wide variety...everything from Mickey Mouse to Beethoven...quite cultured! By the way, Grant highly recommends a trip to Disneyworld to meet Mickey and Minnie; just wait a few years, those characters are a little intimidating in person!

The Lils said...

What a very cultured baby she will be.

Damon + Maryam said...

What a big girl! She's well on her way :)