Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm 3 Months Old!

Today, I am 3 months old! Can you believe it? Mom and Dad are having a hard time swallowing the idea that I am already 3 months. But they have no problem admitting that I am the cutest 3 month ever! (No bias huh?)


My new milestones:
*Almost rolling over, completely
*Sitting up on the couch
*Singing
*Sleeping in my crib (almost through the night)
*Eating 5 ounces (I know, I am a lightweight)

My new favorites:
*Swinging in my aquarium swing
*Playing with my activity center
*Watching kids (especially my cousins) play
*Talking
*Singing with Mom
*Watching and listening to my rainforest mobile

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom & Dad may be biased, but I agree...a beautiful 3 month old lady! Mom you'll be glad you're marking these milestones; it's so fun to look back on!

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow, what a big girl! She can do so many things. I'm still jealous, but I's sure Evan will catch up eventually.

I love the dress by the way. Too cute.

The Lils said...

She is adorable and what a cute dress.