Sunday, November 16, 2008

My First Snow



I have officially seen snow! It is so pretty, I loved watching it out the picture window in the living room so Mom thought this would be the perfect opportunity to test out one of my snowsuits. I got all suited up and went outside for a minute or two, just long enough really to document my first snow. I really enjoyed it and I did not even get cold. My snowsuit is a little big but very warm. Mom bundled up with me but you see my silly Dad with no coat? I cannot wait until I am old enough to actually play in it. Maybe next year!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest snowbunny I've seen in a while! Glad you enjoyed your first snowfall!

this too will pass said...

good luck little one; from the UK

Damon + Maryam said...

Love the snow suit. Next year you and Evan can make snowmen!

The Lils said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lils said...

Wow snow already!! We just came back from playing out on a glorious fall day with no coats on.

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Snow, that is why we live in Florida!