Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Today was my first Halloween and I really enjoyed it. Although I am still a little young to really understand it all, Mom and Dad insisted that I have a costume. Since the one my Aunt S and Uncle De had gotten me a while back was too big, we had gotten a simple one for me to slip on. I liked my costume too because it was really soft.



Since it was such a nice day today, I got to sit outside with Mom and Dad while Mom passed out candy to the kids who stopped by. I loved looking at their costumes. My favorite was the laybug. I was taking notes for my upcoming years of trick or treating! I even got my first Halloween card in the mail from Mamaw and Papaw while I was out there.



I had to take a little nap in the middle of all the fun and when it was all over, I was pretty tuckered out. Mom gave me my bath and dressed me in my Halloween pajamas. That is when I decided it was time to drift off and recooperate.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet little Tiger! I might like to have an outfit like that...looks pretty warm and cozy. Next year will be your year to rake in all that candy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damon + Maryam said...

She looks adorable!!

Karen Conde said...

I love the Tiger costume and it looks just the right style for a little one - covers all my parts except my pretty face, soft and warm for any kind of weather.

Erica said...

Go tigger - best idea ever :)