Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First Time at Mamaw and Papaw's House

This weekend we ventured to spend some time with family. Mom was off on Friday so she got to sleep in before the trip. Mamaw and Papaw were celebrating Homecoming at church plus my aunt, uncle, and cousins were coming too so it was the perfect weekend to make my first official trip to Mamaw and Papaw's house. On the ride down, I slept the entire trip! Yes, all 3 1/2 hours! Once we got there, I played with Mamaw, Papaw, and my cousins in the "playroom". I loved watching my cousins playing.








On Saturday, Mom, Dad, Mamaw, and I went to a new outdoor mall. It was fun because the weather there was so much warmer than where I live. It got a little cooler as the sun went down so I got to wear my new jacket, don't I look adorable??? Once we walked around the mall, I got to check out Mom and Dad's favorite restaurant. Mamaw took them to dinner and I enjoyed the environment. Later that evening, I was so exhausted so I went to sleep for quite awhile.



Today (Sunday), we all went to church. I ate on the way to church so once I got there, Papaw carried me in and I was pretty content. Well that didn't last long because I burped and then spit up. I got embarrassed and started to cry right when the Pastor was praying. Mom took me out and I was ok, I went to sleep! It was great to see all the people that knew my mom when she was my size. They were all very excited, especially my "aunt". It was a fun weekend but I was pretty tuckered out so I did not have as good a trip back but we made it home safely so I am off to bed!

5 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Those pics are too cute! She has so much personality...I love it.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! I love the big smiles and happy faces.

Liz said...

She's SOOO cute! What great facial expressions she has already!

Anonymous said...

I love those big beautiful eyes.

Erica said...

3 1/2 hour car nap?!?!?!? Ooooh, I'm jealous.