Sunday, October 12, 2008

Under the Weather

After slowly recovering from the trauma and after-effects of my 2 month shots, Mom geve me her cold! Mom has been back to work for a few weeks now and since she works with kids, she brought something home with her last week. She sort of felt it coming on Wednesday but since she had Parent Teacher Conferences, she trudged on! Well that trudging resulting in a mess! She woke up Thursday sicker than ever and Friday was no better. Dad talked her into staying home with us so that she could recover. It was really hard for her to stay away from me but she tried to at least stay out of my face. We thought she did pretty good until I woke up sniffling on Friday morning too! Mom felt horrible but I guess that is what happens when you live in one house. Needless to say, we spend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the house. Today, we decided we were going crazy so since it was the first day we felt better, we walked the mall and enjoyed a good burger at a famous burger joint. No just kidding, Mom and Dad enjoyed the burger, I will get there soon! (Oh, in another year or more)

3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

seems like something is going around. I think both dj and evan are coming down with something.

I'm glad you two are feeling better though.

Unknown said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! Soon enough you'll be digging into those yummy burgers as well!

The Lils said...

Mmm burgers! So sorry you are not feeling well, get better soon.