Sunday, October 26, 2008

Activity Center Fun

I am well on my way with moving and grooving! Since I am grabbing at things (especially Mom's hair), kickimg like a wild woman, rolling from back to side, and side to back, Mom and Dad decided I was ready for my activity play center. It had been sitting under my crib so Mom attempted to put it together. When she wasn't doing so good, Dad had to take over and voila, my activity center.

I just love it! I can kick and kick and when I hit one of the things hanging down, the music comes on. I caught on pretty quickly to the trick also. Anytime the music would stop, I would begin kicking until I got my target. Mom and Dad got a "kick" out of watching me too because I was having a ball. And the best part is when I get tired and too big for it at stage 1, it can grow with me! Many fun times are ahead . . .



3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow! I can't believe how active she is! Evan is still pretty much a blob, but at least I know what I have to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an activity center too!

Unknown said...

I love the way they get super excited when they figure something out and realize they can control the lights and sounds!