Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holidays in Ohio

We just arrived back home from spending the holidays with Mom's family, including Mamaw, Papaw, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a lot of fun and you could not imagine all the gifts I got . . . I got my first baby doll, books, DVDs, several new toys, walker, lots of cute outfits, two pair of boots, and so much more that I am sure I am forgetting something.



Mom and Dad would not let me open my toys but they did let me open one. It was a seahorse that played music. I had a lot of fun with the seahorse. Dad even named it for me, her name is Sharyl the seahorse. She helped to put me to sleep last night. When Mom unpacked my stuff this evening, we had fun trying out the other toys, such as my boombox and doll. I love them both. I cannot wait to play with the rest of them and model my new outfits! Family is the best!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! Do you have enough room for everything? ;)