Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Been A Long Time . . .

So I know that it has been a long time, but you can blame that one on my mom. She has been pretty busy with work and just got back from a trip to Washington DC. She really missed me but we have a lot of fun things to report.

First of all, my toy collection keeps building! Mamaw and Papaw got me toys for Christmas (my favorite is the boombox). My Granny P came last weekend to visit with me and she brought me a CD player and just yesterday, I got a laptop in the mail from my Aunt P. What is so great is that everybody gets me toys that play music. I am really enjoying them because I just love music!!! I am not sure how Mom and Dad feel about it because they make a lot of noise but I am sure they are fine as long as I am having fun!


Granny P visted for the weekend and I really enjoyed her visit. We did a little bit of shopping, watched movies, and enjoyed time together.


Mamaw and Papaw came on Monday to stay with me while Mom went on her trip. Since Dad had class and Mom was leaving that evening, they were going to help out. It was a lot of fun. Dad and Papaw worked on the bathroom renovation while Mamaw and I had a girls' day out. We shopped the day away!


I was happy when Mom returned very early this morning. I smiled so big when I saw her! It was sure great to have all of my visitors. I am a pretty special girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your time with visitors. Lucky girl! Hope Mom had a great trip...and those smiles when you come home are priceless!

Anonymous said...

We missed you!