Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Words . . . ?

Ok, I know you are thinking, no way, it is much too soon. Well Mom and Dad are convinced that I am well on my way to saying my first words. Maybe these are not words but I have muttered some sounds(I like to call them words). Mom had noticed that I had been moving my mouth alot whenever I was on my changing table. She tried to tell Dad she thought that I was trying to talk to them. Well last night, I proved to them why! I was trying to talk to them . . .

Last night laying on my changing table, I said it . . . ba-ba-ba-ba-ba. And then today when Dad walked past me without talking to me, I had to let him know that I needed attention, so I said it . . . da!



Mom and Dad acted really crazy about the whole thing. I don't understand it, they talk all the time! I am about to join their conversations.

2 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Damon just asked if she is potty trained???
She looks (and behaves) so much older than Evan. It's amazing that they're only 11 days apart.
She'll be talking your ear off in no time!

Unknown said...

Must be the difference between boys and girls. My boys didn't have much to say (other than "food" or "car") for quite some time. She's such a little lady!