Monday, February 2, 2009

SuperBowl and More

Last night was not only the SuperBowl, but it also marked some other exciting events going on with me!

As I got geared up for the festivities, Mom and Dad wanted to be sure I saw my first SuperBowl in style. While they were waiting for it to all start, they gave me the big seat, and put together my exersaucer and highchair. Now, we have had these since before I was born but we all agreed I was getting big enough to enjoy them. I sat in the big girl chair, enjoyed the pregame, and watched Mom and Dad struggle to put these things together. I even made a comment or two on the game!



I really enjoyed the game, but I was pretty entertained by my new things as well. The exersaucer is pretty cool and I can move myself around it pretty good. My favorite part is to pull down the flower and try to eat it. I am teething so everything goes in my mouth.



I have been eating so good and even started some yellow squash and my seat was working. I am getting a little bigger now and I can wiggle my way around in it. My big girl highchair is pretty cool, it has a lot of toys on it, that sing and have lights, so of course I love it. I ate my dinner and breakfast in there and it worked out pretty good.



All in all, I would say that we had a great evening! Everyone enjoyed laughing, eating, and watching the game. Oh and watching me :)

2 comments:

The Lils said...

We enjoyed super bowl mannia too. Happy first bowl.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet face! Enjoy all your new toys!