Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mmm Mmm Good . . . Sweet Potatoes

Well I am in love with food! Mom and Dad were a little concerned when they tried to first give me cereal and I was not interested at all. They waited a few weeks and added a tad of baby juice and now I am eating it like a pro. Mom and Dad decided that I was pretty good and my cereal was thicker, so maybe I would like vegetables? As my doctor instructed, we started with the yellow squash for a few days. I have been having it for dinner for the last couple of days and well, it was alright I guess. Well tonight Mom decided to move on to the next food that my doctor suggested, sweet potatoes. Now . . . they looked a bit darker than my squash so I was not sure of that first bite. After that bite though, I was a machine! I inhaled those sweet potatoes. They were SOOOOOO good. Take a look! Mmm, Mmm, Good!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh baby, you just wait until you get to those fruits! You won't believe how yummy pears are! Enjoy!

Liz said...

Sweet potatoes were Conner's favorite too! Glad to see she's liking solids...I agree, just wait til she gets a taste of fruit!

Damon + Maryam said...

Sweet potatoes sure are popular. Definitely Evan's favorite as well. Fruits are dangerous. Once Damon and Cam got a taste of bananas and applesauce we could never get them to eat anything else!