Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can You Believe It? 6 Months Old!

Yes, you read correctly. I am 1/2 year old and having a ball! Mom and Dad thought it would be fun to take some pictures in some of my cute outfits. It was pretty cool but I kept spitting up and messing up the outfits. So we stopped after two outfits because we had all had enough (notice all the slobber). Mom and Dad swear that I am the cutest baby ever! My grandparents would agree, I am sure:)

With getting older comes some new favorites and milestones . . .

FAVORITES
*Playing with my feet
*Chewing on my fingers
*Playing in my exersaucer
*Wrestling with Dad
*Sharing kisses with Mom
*Growling (don't ask!)
*Singing when it is time to go to sleep
*Music
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pinky Dinky Doo, Handy Manny
*Lexy and Kito, my dogs

MILESTONES
*Rolling over
*Sitting up (with little support)
*Eating cereal and vegetables
*Sleeping through the night (most nights anyway!)
*Scooting across my play blanket
*Grabbing and getting objects
*Making sounds and trying to say some words

I really enjoy becoming more mobile. I am not sure how Mom and Dad feel about it but I cannot wait until I can do even more!






5 comments:

The Lils said...

She is the cutest thing ever! Love the costume changes.

Unknown said...

Love the outfit with the headband. Watch out Lexy and Kito...as soon as baby gets moving they will be her first target! Glad to hear you're sleeping through the night; makes everything so much easier when Mom & Dad can get a good night's sleep.

Damon + Maryam said...

Love the photo shoot, but I know what you mean about stopping early because of drool!

The headband is adorable!!!!

Karen Conde said...

Evie, I can't believe how old you are getting and such a smart little girl. I can certainly see why Dad and Mom are just crazy about you. Oh and by the way you look cute in everything, but I think that blue dress with the headband is so beautiful on you. You may just have more shoes and clothes then your parents.

Anonymous said...

Ok SO this is the cutest picture ever!!!!